Burgers, a thread about Burgers and only Burgers, some cheese

GOAT for the fast food burger has to be in N out, but it’s only west coast so your GOAT has a shot.

What is GOAT? If you don’t mind me asking.

Greatest of all time

1. Thick-ass patty
  2. Bacon
  3. Egg
  4. Cheese
  5. Onion Rings

Your tongue will love you.

1 Like

they had a place in the city that had the Andy Reid

It was a double cheese burger with a fried egg on it. Pretty good. Guess they still have it but must have changed the name.

That place I ate at last night also had this:

1. Thick-ass burger
  2. Peanut butter
  3. Bacon Jelly
  4. Bacon

I almost got that just to see how it would be.

Home made burgers, that is all.

Only bought burger I eat is from a little burger shack in my town, they mane godly burgers.

I have had In N’ Out while visiting my old man in Cali. It is nummy, but my favorite burger place is called “The Burger Joint” or “BGR.” They have awesome burgers with a ton of different toppings you can add, and they do a monthly specialty burger. Last October was a burger with sausage, sauerkraut, and spicy mustard for some Oktoberfest goodness, Christmas time was a burger with prime rib, mashed potatoes, and gravy on top, and shortly after New Years was pineapple, pork, and au jois on the burger. They are awesome.

In general, I like my burgers rare, and with bleu cheese on top. Maybe some peppers or BBQ, but just rare with bleu is my fav.

There is a place here called Juicy Burger. Its not quite fast food considering their price, its not quite a walk-in-and-sit restaurant. Kind of a mix. Anyway, their burgers are the best Ive ever tasted. A bit pricey compared to usual burger joints but my gosh is it worth every penny…
They just melt in your mouth.

Has anyone ever had a burger made of bison meat? It’s so soft and juicy, it’s almost better than a standard cow burger.

The place I mentioned offers bison meat burgers. Never tried it myself. Im sure they are devine though.

1 Like

Next time you go there, do it. You will not regret it… unless they mess it up.

yes, much leaner then beef, very good, cook more on the rare side

We have the Gods of Burgers here in Stratford. Gourmet Hamburgers are a thing… so overpowered, but expensive, yet sooo worth it.

http://downiestreetburgers.ca/

My favorite: CANADIANA BURGER
Topped with grilled back bacon, caramelized onions, Swiss cheese and apple cider mayo

Canada + Indiana?

Nooo idea lol, but I think it translates to TASTEBUDSPLOSIONS!!!

Canadiana - anything to do with Canada e.g. lore, items, foods, sports, etc.

Essentially, any food with bacon, maple syrup and/or salmon.

1 Like

Huh… Guess I learned a new word today.

There’s a place locally that does freshly-prepared lamb burgers. First one I had was excellent, but the second one had so much salt in it I couldn’t eat it. Why do people have to go and ruin perfectly good meat by smothering it in salt? :frowning:

Yay me too!

Now I wanna go get one… but nope, -20C weather lol