Butcher recoil glitch?

Not exactly sure if this is the right topic for this but has anyone else noticed strange recoil on the Butcher shotgun recently?

It doesn’t always happen but sometimes I get insane recoil on the first shot before the reverse recoil kicks in - to the point where it’s pointing at the sky.

This was with a Siren and a practicable Butcher OP8 Hyperion parts. Seems to happen randomly i.e. Not just when wreck kicks in or something and my coop friend playing as Krieg has had the same experience.

Yeah, I noticed, something seemed a little strange the other day. Same set up , siren with a hyperion part butcher. I just thought it was strong auto aim kicking in and pulling me towards the wrong enemy.

I just try and not aim, hip firing seems to help.

Just to update I’ve found this only happens to me in online coop play and not while solo. Hip fire does indeed help a little but the first shot still goes sky high.

Now that you mention it, yes, in co-op it is really bad…strange

Another thing I noticed is it every now and then it doesn’t reload automatically…it just sits there, empty mag while I’m trying to fire away. All the other guns reload automatically if they run out while using them. This happens on my other characters too.

Not sure if it’s a glitch or what.