Hi, I’m having a very unusual bug that I can’t see to find anyone else experiencing. I’ve uploaded footage of it here. It’s causing me bad motion sickness whenever it happens.
Edit: Additional bug footage.
The camera shakes violently when exiting any vehicle. This was happening both before and after the latest hotfix.
Things I have tried that do not fix the bug:
- Increasing/decreasing graphics settings
- Changing the framerate cap/removing framerate cap
- Changing between Windowed/Borderless Windowed/Fullscreen
- Changing monitor from external display to laptop screen
- Playing with an Xbox One controller and playing with mouse & keyboard
- Exiting different vehicles
- Changing FOVs
- Changing v-sync
- Closing all other programs
- Exiting different seats in the vehicle (happens in driver, gunner, passenger seats etc. but does not happen getting out of the Gunner’s Mech turret)
My specs are:
- MSI gaming laptop
- NVIDIA GTX 1070 (latest drivers installed)
- Windows 10 (latest updates installed)
- Intel Core i7 processor
- 16GB RAM