Can a grog nozzle be drop-able?

(Axton Main) #1

I was just looking through the forums and I came across a page asking for a grog nozzle and a.reapons said that they can drop a lv 72 on ps4,
I thought it was a quest gun only what’s going on?

(Selling England by the Pound) #2

It was droppable for a short time during a loot hunt event. It isn’t available that way any longer, however.

(Is this thing on?) #3

As Kuolemanlaakso said, there was an event were you could farm them. And some farmed the ever-living daylights out of the game for them, trying to get perfect parts. As a result, a few folks still have spares.

(Axton Main) #4

Ok I didn’t know it was dropable, is it any different than the quest item version?

(Is this thing on?) #5

IIRC it’s fixed level, and won’t disappear from your backpack when you change from one mode to another. Apart from that, it’s the same.

(Selling England by the Pound) #6

Yeah, basically this. The mission item doesn’t have a level requirement, permanent versions do. But there’s no difference in efficiency or anything like that between the two versions. The only other difference is the mission item will have random parts each time you load your save, while the permanent version acts like any other weapon in that it keeps the same parts.