Can anyone please help me help my 82 year old Father in BL2 Xbox?

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #21

Couldn’t agree more with this. If you’ve gone up to OP6 without help, you’re doing it right. :acmaffirmative:

The Peak is designed to be very difficult. Kudos! And welcome to the forums.

(Moranmo22) #22

You’re gonna love this, last night I tell my Old Man - “I met a friend online and he said he could run the Peak with us to help us out if we wanted him to”…he responds…“so we’re gonna cheat and let someone else do all the killing, if I ain’t pulling the trigger then it’s cheating” haha haha… ornery bastard lol. If farming the weapons is still an option that would be great but I would never expect someone to spend that kinda time helping a stranger! Thanks everyone who’s chimed in to help

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #23

I’ll see what I can do. I likely have a lot of stuff going spare. I play mostly on PS4 these days so I probably have loads already I don’t mind giving stuff away

(Moranmo22) #24

Ok, this pretty foreign territory for me …we can meet online in the game on different consoles with me being on Xbox One? Thanks again for your help, I can’t even begin to tell you how much help this is because couch Co-op games are so rare anymore so this will give us lots more fun trying to run the Peak OP6-8

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #25

No. I mean I have the game on both the consoles