Can Someone/Anyone Please Help Me Reach 72?

I’ve recently lost all my saved data for Borderlands 2, and I’m really bummed out over it. I spent a lot of hours on that game, playing with different characters, trying to get the gear and play style that I want for them, and now it’s all gone. I really, really don’t want to go through the whole tedious process of leveling up to where I was and farming all the gear I spent hours trying to get. Not to mention I’ll be starting a new job soon, so my time spent on the game and actually being able to farm will be very limited.

And to make matters worse, my mic was broken earlier last week, so I can’t communicate with others.

If someone in this community can help me just shoot straight to level 72 and maybe drop me some legendary gear, I would be extremely grateful. The highest level I was at was 61, and to see it all that just disappear after spending so much time and effort is kind of heartbreaking. Borderlands 2 is one of my favorite games and I really don’t want to give up on it. It would really mean a lot to me if someone could help me out.

My gamer tag is ElderJudoka47 on Xbox One. I sincerely hope someone can lend me a hand here.

1 Like

Hey
I could help you if you still need it
The problem is im from switzerland (gmt +1)
I could posibly be only beetwen 8am and 1am :sweat_smile: (my timezone). But not every day.
If that would be ok for you, write me and we will find a day.
But maybe theres someone outhere, who is willing to help you and could be online on some better times