Can someone give me a Legendary sickle PLS.(and I'm using the user SugarDaddyTyrone)

(mininnguaqnikola) #1

I want to do a krieg melee build and need one

(Yeti, deconstructed in 3 courses.) #2

What level do you need?

(mininnguaqnikola) #3

Level 72 (or OP 1-5)!

(Yeti, deconstructed in 3 courses.) #4

The one I have in the bank is level 70, and I think +51% melee damage. It’s not perfect, but I don’t have any plans for it. If you want it my PSN is Hanzothesaw, and I’m on now. If you have a level 72 slag Avenger or a level 72 or lower Legendary Sniper com you could part with I’d be grateful.

(mininnguaqnikola) #5

OK! Thats sounds great. my brother have a Zer0 and he wants both of the avenger and the sniper com! Thanks so much!

(Yeti, deconstructed in 3 courses.) #6

I don’t have the slag avenger or the sniper com, I’m looking for them. I probably have a mid 60s Avenger I don’t have any use for, you’re welcome to it if you can use it.

(mininnguaqnikola) #7

oh… but then my brother have a sniper com with 60 or something close!

(Yeti, deconstructed in 3 courses.) #8

The com I’m looking for, legendary sniper, only drops after level 61 from tubbies. If you or your brother have one to spare that’s cool, but the Leg Sickle com I have, and the mid 60s Avenger if you want it, is yours no matter what.

Are you or your brother PSN: AllNamesTaken357?

(mininnguaqnikola) #9

No it’s SugarDaddyTyrone.

(Yeti, deconstructed in 3 courses.) #10

Just checking. It was the only new request I received recently. I mostly play in the morning on Saturday and during the day during the week eastern standard time, so those would be the best times to find me.