Can Someone Help Me? Please?

I know about the fight from when I used to binge watch Borderlands related youtube videos, that’s the only reason I know. I’ll farm Concordia once i’ve done side missions. I’ll aim for level 25, if I can get there i’ll then spend some time farming the machines and Grinder to get something useful for the fight. How far into the mission is the fight?

You have to fight your way through the map to the elevator shaft, which in itself can be pretty intense. Then it’s full on RK5 while being assaulted from all sides by ground troops. After that you still have a way to go to get to the ultimate boss but, once you’ve cleared RK5 and gone to the next map at least you’ll have the option to fast-travel in/out!

Whew! Good thing you cleared that up. :grin:

Eghood dropped me this:

@VaultHunter101 I’m guessing it’ll help with what’s to come?

2 Likes

It won’t hurt to have it, but test it out first so that you know the firing pattern - it’s odd. I like to have a good SMG, shottie (fast reload), and/or blaster. Doesn’t need to be legendary - even an at-level common or uncommon will help. The good news is that you’ll have plenty of opportunities to pick up laser weapons on your way there!

1 Like

Well I got the 25, tomorrow i’ll farm Concordia for a while to collect a decent Corrosive Sniper Rifle, may burn some gold keys as it gave me 75 when I started the game up.

I tend to farm glitch weapons in claptraps dlc a bit as the XP can be just a bit better (though I do spread it out a bit by farming them at several different levels) or run back from my farming point for kills.

yep, the vending machines are the better farm in TPS, I’ve found a lot of my gear in those

2 Likes

I opened the gold chest 3 times. First time was not great shields. Next time was two more shields but one was better than my current one, then next key I got this

1 Like

@VaultHunter101 Well RK5 was a cakewalk :slight_smile:

1 Like

Knowledge is Power! You should see the list of “RK5 fight is !@#$%^&*(” A bit like the Deadlift fight, really…

I went down once, but that was because I was heading towards an oxygen bubble and RK5 decided to land next to me, and something put me down. Digijacks got me back up though! That Droog I posted the image of worked wonderfully!

2 Likes

The Droog is a solid weapon all right.

1 Like

I had a Pitchfork i’d got from the Grinder but forgot when I did the fight and used the Droog. Glad I did now.

Here is my game clip of the fight. Forgive any blind wandering/looking around, it was my first time in that area and I wasn’t sure what was where.

Edit: @VaultHunter101 Well I finished NVHM apparently.

1 Like

So you pushed all the way through to the Sentinel? What did you think?

I didn’t think the end was so close if i’m honest, I would maybe have waited otherwise. First stage of normal Sentinel was harder than the whole of the rest of the fight in my opinion. It was ok. Question though, if I go ahead and finish all side missions on Normal, will TVHM be whatever level I start it at or will it start at a set level?

After you turn in the final story mission (return to Jack’s Office on Helios) I think you should then restart at level 30? It’s been a while, and the NVHM scaling at end-game is a bit weird in both TPS and BL2. You can do any side quests you particularly want to, or run the Claptastic Voyage DLC, or just start TVHM. I’d do “Bestest Story…” (bounty board in Concordia) just for the second crack at the Sentinel and a chance at some more nice loot.

1 Like

I’m level 27 now, which is why I was asking. I’ll do some side missions before moving on then :slight_smile:

Any of you guys willing to help with the Ghostbusters achievement sometime? Obviously I need to unlock the mission again so either TVHM or UVHM, just seeing if anyone here might still need to do it too.

If you’re on XB1 and just need extra players, I’ll help out. TVHM is fine.

1 Like

Thanks. Yeah XB1, obviously it’ll take me a while to get it unlocked. Technically I can do it with only two of you and just sign in a second controller for player 4, and just leave that one idle :slight_smile:

1 Like