Can Someone Please Summarize The Supercharge Stream?

Can Someone Please Summarize The Supercharge Stream Please?

I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

The stream revealed the ins and outs of supercharge.
There summarized :smirk:

2 Likes

@ancientbelgareth

Oh, you’re in trouble now, buddy boy!

:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

1 Like

Actually watching it right now. I suppose I could give a slightly better summary afterward :laughing:

1 Like

@AncientBelgareth

I’d really appreciate it, my friend!

1 Like

Supercharge is 3v3

Short matches. They said average would be 7-11 minutes. 15 minute limit.

Lotsa shards.

It’s almost a meltdown/capture combination. You have minion waves you guide to minrec. You have a cap point. If your team has the point, then your minion wave spawns with a Shepard bot.

1 minion lane per team. Minion lanes do not intersect, but the friendly and enemy grinder are close to each other on near the center of most maps. One map has the minion lanes far from each other, and the grinder for each team is near the opposite teams spawn.

Lotsa shards.

There is one buyable big minion. Not 1 per team, just 1 per map.

That’s everything important up to the point I’m at.

7 Likes

Basically explained how Supercharge works. It’s 3v3 on small maps. Each team has a separate Meltdown-style Minion lane, so you can either defend yours or clear the enemies. One point on the map has a Capture pad that “Supercharges” the minions for the team that holds it by giving them an extra Shepard. There are also increased shard clusters and explosive barrels make their first PvP appearance.

There’s going to be a new 3v3 versus queue that includes Supercharge as well as 3v3 versions of the other modes.

7 Likes

Thanks, guys!

Will they be shrinking the maps down for the 3v3 versions of the other modes?

Sounds like a lot of new queues!

1 Like

New shift code for the “Battle Buddies” title.

9KKBB-WCTZF-KW5J9-RCFJT-JW93S

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like
  1. Will the 3 v 3 versions of the other modes be smaller maps / proportioned to 3v3 battle?

2. Also, serious question - will they just add this new queue without eliminating any of the other queues? Please tell me no? If yes, is this a permanent queue? The worst thing they could possibly do right now is add another legit queue without culling the others.

1 Like
  1. Probably not, but like @EnasniVolz said on Twitter, 3v3 Meltdown and Incursion means you’re going to have to WORK.

2. Yes, but games in the mini-queue will require less people to get started so hopefully that’s a decent trade-off.

1 Like

Holy ■■■■ yes. Time to get in touch with an old flame, I think there’s still something there

9 Likes

Oh my, the return of @EdenSophia! Just so you know, @dwarfurious was talking some ■■■■ about your girl in the chat today…

4 Likes

@genericktag

You and @dwarfurious on PS4?

BTW if stirring up legit blood feuds over fictional characters is what I have to do to keep interest in Battleborn alive, then that’s what I’ll do.

3 Likes

I’m on Xbox mainly, though I also have the game on a PC that has no business trying to run it. Shame because I’m itching to take him and his bear buddy down a peg.

1 Like

A blood feud with dwarf would require that the dude has blood to begin with, and I personally suspect he runs on pure saline

7 Likes

Hardly. It’s at least 90% beer.

3 Likes

I believe you left out the part where there’s lotsa shards

2 Likes