Can tediore stop being a joke plz

I would love for like every tediore legendary to atleast receive a 200-500%dmg boost depending on the gun lol and like make their chucking effects better or something.
I mean polymbus… really just why.
Firesale seems cool def needs a major dmg boost.
Along with other guns. I get they are joked about in the game but like can they not be trash plz :frowning:

1 Like

I miss Tediore from BL2. Babymaker was actually useful and Avenger was fun on Axton.

Feels like Tediore weapons do ■■■■ for damage when shooting and go thru ammo too fast when chucking.

1 Like

Like they did in BL2 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

At least they work much better just shooting in this game, and their reloads have been buffed with new effects. Some of the legendaries need a touch up (any one of them that makes a turret and doesn’t explode) but as a whole they’re great this game.

3 Likes

I’d have to go back again and do a more accurate comparison but I used Tediore weapons a decent but between Krieg and Axton but I don’t remember burning through ammo so fast. Maybe we had higher capacity or slower reload? Or my memory could just be off.

Come to think about I mainly tossed Tediore SMGs in BL2 and that has a deeper ammo pool. Maybe that’s why my memory is off. I think Babymaker is a pistol in BL3 and so far Shotguns have been the only think worth chucking.

2 Likes

we had max ammo boosting relics in BL2. Could do with them in BL3

2 Likes

Yup, that’s what I was forgetting!

1 Like

Wish thier new gimmick was more powerful like I would love a tediore throwing and shooting hybrid build and not throwing at the enemy to do damage but throwing for the gimmick and have an army of brain guns while shooting a powerful tediore gun at the same time

1 Like

The only Tediore I really like in BL3 has been the Babymaker++ pistol.
The Cryo ones I got from finding the Claptraps have been really useful.
Nothing more funny than a group of pistols jumping on an enemy to finish them off.

The Boo+ was nice during levelling. Got a kick out of the guns chasing enemies around corners.

But yeah, for the most part they simply don’t do enough damage.

2 Likes

I just got a Rad Mirv Epic Pistol while Airborne (of course), it is my kick around toy now.

I wished, through BL2 and now BL3, that Tediore shotguns were a bit more powerful. It seems that Hyperion has the monopoly on damage control.

I did like the Boo+

Why does the Babymaker even consume that much ammo lmao…

1 Like

Well, if it didn’t use 100 ammo per throw, maybe…

2 Likes