Can the push to talk button be changed?

Push to talk is set by default to ‘T’, but I want to rebind it so I can put it on one of my extended mouse buttons. There doesn’t seem to be a way to rebind it in the keyboard bindings menu. How can I rebind the key?

5 Likes

Please make a rebind for this :smiley:

why isn’t this rebindable? what a joke of a game

3 Likes

Need to be able to re-bind this. T just doesn’t work for me for PTT

Yep it is a joke. I couldn’t do anything to that key at all.

They have alot of work to do and i mean alot of work to get the game running as it should on PC. There should be no excuse to have a basic function like that not working as its intended to do.

You also can’t use the forward slash key, it’s dead.

1 Like

So after many months, this still hasn’t been addressed. Surely having proper keybinding remapping is a simple thing to add to the game.

3 Likes

Sheesh, another non-bindable command? It’s so stupid. “Text chat” occupies my Y key (where the Z key would be on American keyboards), which I’d really like to use for other things.

1 Like

pls Devs, don’t tell us which keys to use, let us decide where we want to have what!

I’ve been waiting on purchase of the game until I see these issues are fixed, being a huge Borderlands fan it’s been quite annoying, I just check back to the forums and patch notes every few months. Welp I’ll continue waiting.

1 Like

update 12/31/2020: We’re hours away from 2021 and we still can’t rebind this…

1 Like

2/3/2021: Still no keybind availability for push to talk in sight, nor any mention that it ever will be. Let’s be fair, modders will sooner do the job.

2 Likes

Remember when they wrote a love letter to PC gamers?

Where’s this Gearbox?

1 Like

We are one year into this and still a simple fix that hasn’t been implemented. Pathetic.