Can we get an indicator for hot fixes being actually applied at the main menu?

Seriously can we get a build number in a corner? Or just ANYTHING that shows these hotfixes are applied so as to avoid confusion/annoyance. I can’t tell if these “EVENTS” are active and done poorly on the spawn rates or if they just aren’t even applied at all. Give the player the information they need guys! Come on!

1 Like

This…seriously. First time I was in a game and got a note saying there was an update asking to go to main menu to apply it I was just sitting there wondering what to do as there was no indication anything had happened. There should be something, preferably with the option to see what the current hotfixes are doing in game.

2 Likes

I am in the same boat. Not a single damn hunt spawn and I am connected to the internet. BL2 would tell you that the hotfix loaded.

2 Likes

I understand that this is being looked at, but other issues are currently a priority for the next update (which this feature would require in order to implement it).

It’s just a giant shame that the MAIN way they are driving interaction after launch is leading to so much misunderstanding and frustration because they implemented these events and hotfixes SOOOOOO poorly. I mean imagine getting on and being excited to get gear and then… boom, it’s not working properly. It’s unneeded frustration that just makes me not want to bother because I do not play games to be frustrated to something out of my control not working right.

1 Like

look for the box in the bottom corner to start scrolling

Thats happening but still no hunt spawns.

1 Like

Yea unfortunately that seems to hold no weight on whether or not it’s working properly sadly :confused:

1 Like

restart the game then let it sit there on the contine u screen for a min or two then…if u get in the game an pause it an it says new update then u didnt wait long enough…only other thing that i can think of till they give us some kind of indicator