Can we have a second test dummy somewhere in Carnivora plains?

There are many things that you simply cannot test inside Sanctuary (like Violent momentum), so it would be great to have a second test dummy with a lot of open space around it.
I believe that adding a test dummy does not require the developers to spend a lot of time / resources, or it can somehow negatively affect the game balance.

2 Likes

We need 3 test dummies, one shielded, one armored and one health. A button to press that activates all kill skills would be amazeballs. Every time you push the button it acts as one kill for skills that have stacking effects.

I know this would require a fair amount of coding, but this would be a huge QoL improvement. It would spare my poor simple brain from a lot of maths!

4 Likes

Great idea.
Place the test dummies in a cave somewhere, away from other enemies or anything, so we don’t have to worry about being attacked while testing gear. That would be great, especially a flesh dummy, a shield dummy and an armour dummy, like a COV soldier, a guardian and a loader bot.
I’d like if they also added a screen that showed your last damage dealt and/or DPS, so we don’t have to just use photo mode to check damage numbers.
And a button that activates kill skills or other stackable skills, would be a great idea. They might decide to place the dummies in a map on their own, then, so you can’t use that to boost your kill skills and then jump over to a bunch of enemies and attack them.

1 Like

Also it would be good if test dummy counts as enemy by pets, clone, drone etc so you can test how much damage they do

1 Like

Probably difficult to code, but if there was a way to turn that on and off (so you could test your gun’s damage without the pet attacking, and your pet damage on it’s own), that’d be amazing.

And, add a quick change station, so you can change your build and test it out, without having to travel back to sanctuary each time.

2 Likes