Can we have a testing area/firing range

I’ve seen this idea posted elsewhere but I think it would be really nice to have an area where we could test out builds and gear against dummies like in splatoon. It would be even nicer if we could load up dummie battleborn and enemies to test stuff out on as well, and give us the option to change the level, gear, and build of the dummie battleborn.

Private Match? Select 1 bot on enemy team and 0 for your own.

1 Like

Didn’t they call this PVE?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you can’t select what battleborn you go up against, and you definitely can’t select what helix options they choose. Also, I just want them to stand still and get shot so I can see the numbers real quick. I don’t want to have to chase them down. Then if I wanted to try out different helix options for my battleborn I’d have to start a new match each time.

I like the training grounds in Smite. You can level your character at will to quickly access skills and stuff and test them on various critters and even one playable character.
It’s well thought out despite being quite simple!

I’ve never played smite but that sounds like exactly what I want. I wonder how hard it would be to add

We need a “demo mod” like smite or dota2, allowing you to levelup and down and repick helix.
And spawn enemies, that would be a nice way to train for weakspot aiming.

I think something that sends waves of enemies would be perfect.

Maybe have the ability to shift some parameters (wave minion types, how often, etc - perhaps a hero of your choosing in there).

Using private story isn’t as effective - since it’s more complicated then what this could be - but still works for the moment.