Can we lvl 101-105 after Event?

So after the Battleborn day event is done, will I be able to lvl up my rank anymore past lvl 100?

Yes, it’s permanent.

1 Like

oh then what’s the point of having a 5 lvl increase? xD why not have it go to a higher lvl or have a prestige system b/c a lot of people will quit once they get to lvl 105 and lvl 105 will be the new lvl 100

It’s to entice players to play during battleborn day as they have ranks to gain again.

I’m not saying gbx couldn’t have made more ranks available, but raising it by even 5 gives people that feel their progression was halted something to work towards.

I believe it was Jythri that already stated that they have something in the works for a future update with regards to levelling progression. These 5 levels were just a treat for battleborn day.

2 Likes

Don’t look a gift thrall in the face, haha.

…Is that racist? Species-ist?

1 Like

I believe it was said that the 105 CR for battleborn day is a hint for things to come. As in we will get more levels and such down the line with more updates.

I sure hope so. I only managed to get to 103 before having to stop playing (getting to 103 took longer than I would have liked, even with double xp).

I’m pretty sure the rewards are;

101 - Rare Lootpack
102 - Rare Lootpack
103 - Epic Lootpack
104 - I think will be another Epic
105 - Legendary Lootpack

Anybody gotten to 104-105?

Well, it’s five higher, isn’t it? It’s not a hundred. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at a hundred. You’re on a hundred here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you’re on a hundred on your Command Rank. Where can you go from there? Where? Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do? A hundred five. Exactly. Five higher.

Prestige system is not done yet, if ever, that’s why it’s not an option.

Giving a much higher lvl cap is not the best decision too because of all those +500 XP challenges wasted into nothing for those who got CR100 long ago.

I think +5 levels is actually a very smart move. It’s enough to get back the feeling of progression and at the same time it’s not too much to feel sad about your wasted XP and slower progression rate compared to that of people who haven’t wasted their challenges XP yet.

1 Like

Source: Reaching Lv105

1 Like

OH NO! All those challenges are wasted. :frowning: Now I’m kinda sad. And all that exp I could have earned after reaching 100… All gone. :’(