Cannot find games

As posted on the official Battleborn Twitter today:

“Heads up #Battleborn! We’ve made an improvement to matchmaking that should shorten wait times for people experiencing long queues.”

Haven’t seen much, if any improvement on PS4 today, located in Australia.

It’s still takes what feels like forever to find a team… And then takes even longer to find the opponent team… And then is riddled with disconnects in the character selection screen or main match, so the whole waiting was pointless.

I’d like to know ‘how/what’ was exactly improved… But kudos for trying I guess?

1 Like

The game is dying you say?? Yeah maybe for PC… But that doesn’t actually mean the game is dying does it? On PS4, it takes me less than a few minutes… I guess the PC is slowly dying itself… Console is much cheaper to maintain, has a LOT less hackers, and nearly everyone has one :slight_smile:… So no, the game isn’t dying, you just chose the wrong platform.

Looks at Steam user numbers of 75 million
haha yeah, okay. PC gaming is dying, whatever you say.

2 Likes

And how many of those are bots, or people who just use steam as messenger or don’t play at all?

1 Like

Other than the fact that PC gaming is a growing market that has been increasing steadily…sure. We’ll just go with what you said instead of the actual facts.

1 Like

Been watching another member of my household sitting in the queue for several songs on rage (Australian music TV show, if you aren’t Australian) now… Refreshing, people leaving, refreshing, not able to find an opposing team, refreshing… Nothing… It must be well over 15-20 minutes now… So it’s not just PC.

Increasing steadily? I highly doubt it, post your facts compared to console numbers and then I will listen… But my main problem was to claim a game is dying because steam has such small player base for said game is absolutely idiotic… PC players think the world revolves around them, nuff said…

I’m in the UK, so I guess it is the lack of Austrailian servers… Totally unrelated to PC :slight_smile:

That took me literally two seconds of googling.

2 Likes

I’m just pointing out there’s problems across different platforms with matchmaking, queue times, etc…
And yes, lack of Aussie servers don’t help…
It’s searching, it’s finding people to match teams, but barely… Sigh.

1 Like

Guess it’s mobile market oops

A hell of a lot less than is STILL needed to beat the 40 million people who bought PS4’s. Not to mention all the PC Gamers who don’t use steam.
Don’t even try to defend your pathetic console fanboyism, you are incredibly transparent and pathetic.
The fact remains, Gearbox is failing to provide a service to their customers.
If you have a problem with that, then YOU relay to them that they shouldn’t have released on PC, a market which was built upon the FPS genre.

What the hell are you talking about? The article clearly points out that the PC market has eclipsed the Mobile market.

I hit a nerve or something? You seem incredibly hostile… I have my views and to be fair, you’re right the PC market is still massive, but overtime it will dwindle, you wait and see :+1:

the PC pop isn’t going to make any miraculous turnaround

Gbox just needs to give the bot modes full progression and make the bots miss a shot sometimes instead of having unerring aim.

The Gross Total of Platform wars allowed on this Forum:

Survey Says!

0!

So let’s stop that right here.

3 Likes

signed.

i also cant find a single player to group up with for online pvp games.

not fun.

i ant believe this game is dead already.

You tell someone to present facts, then when facts are presented you turn around and start spouting theory and beliefs with no facts behind them?
That is the definition of hypocrisy. You need to be silent in this discussion.

Hey everyone, I did as suggested and in Steam went to Settings > Downloads > and set my Download Region to US.
I was then able to find a game in under a minute!
Give it a try and see if you have any luck.
Cheers!