Can't add friends

The accept button bugs out, being unable to accept a shift friend request from either Epic or Steam players.
This results in not being able to cross-play, I can see people from Epic friend list online but can’t really play with people from steam (which I was able to like 4 days ago).

7 Likes

Same issue. Contacted support, awaiting their answer.

1 Like

Let us know how you get on please.

Same here :frowning:

Same :frowning:

I got exactly the same problem. :pensive:

Same issue here. We are a 4-player group being 3 on Steam and 1 on Epic. Impossible to add the Epic guy as of today (01/24/2021).

All right, apparently we can still play through public matchmaking. We had to enable public online network mode and play a regular public match. All my colleagues were able to join me. The game didn’t work that good, though.

Hope you all can play that way at least.

Same

Hi I got the same problem too.
TweakBox Tutuapp

The same problem for 5 days now. One of my friends said that he contacted support and they advised him to change network status in game to offline and go back to online, but that didn’t help him, aswell as for me.

Edit: It’s fixed now. everything works

Just logged into BL2 and I can see it’s fixed. No word from GBX on what went wrong or when it was fixed though.

I received this answer, but it was already fixed, when I read that

" Hi there,

We’ve been able to collect enough info about this issue to notify the development team, and they’re currently looking into it.

We don’t have visibility on their progress here in customer support, and won’t have a timeline for the fix to be implemented. Please follow us on Twitter (@2K, @2KSupport, and @Borderlands), as this is where the latest information on upcoming updates and fixes is announced.

Rest assured, they are notified that all Borderlands titles have issues when using Crossplay (SHiFT invites).

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know!"

I think it was due to BL 3 update or smth idk. I’m just guessing. Should be more info on twitter

According to this tweet, it’s already fixed.

1 Like