Can't advance the story in Nekrotafeyo (spoilers)

Hey everybody, this is my first post and I’ve seen several others posting about this same issue. I’m on the story mission “In the Shadow of Starlight” on Nekrotafeyo. I am at The Pyre of Stars where I fight through a group of Guardians then follow Typhon Deleon up to the Promethea pedestal. The objective for “Follow Typhon” is checked but he just stands in place when I approach him.

I’ve tried leaving the zone manually and coming back, leaving to a different planet, switching characters, deleting and reinstalling the game, etc. Nothing I’ve tried has worked. I’m going to submit a ticket to tech support, but I was wondering if any of you have found a fix for this yet. Thanks!

Did you ever get this resolved? I’m having the same problem.

I have the same problem. Anyone got a Tipp?

Happened to me last night. Seems your only hope is to find someone online doing this mission. I was lucky to find someone this morning who was just finishing this mission. I was able to complete the mission and the game. If you have a friend who is playing this and hasn’t gotten to this mission ask them if you can join them when they get to it. I searched this morning in NA, Australia, Europe and then Asia. So don’t forget to try other areas.

I tried a bunch of things I saw posted here and on reddit and none of them worked.

Friend or mine had issues in another mission Kevin Konundrum and had to wait until we could play together. One of my characters had this mission available.

Wish the would give us the option of resetting a mission or something.