Can't find a game U. S

Tried looking for both story and pvp past 30 minutes. Can’t find a single player. Wtf is going on? Are their servers down? I’m in the U.S.

Quit game and relaunch, should fix it. Just played story, in meltdown now with players.

Maybe you aren’t on the same server…

Already tried reloading game. Not working.

Same server as what? Playing on Xbox. In the U. S.

And what if that other guy (disconex) isn’t playing on xbox and/or in the US ?
I’m just saying, some of us can have an easy time with the matchmaking while some other have a hard time because of the platform & region.

Happening here in Australia…
Sitting in queue for 30mins, for matches that last like 5 minutes due to player disconnects, or AFK players…
On PS4…

They said they made some improvements to matchmaking on the official Battleborn Twitter… but I beg to differ from such experience…

Back to mismatched command ranks, players below 10 being put with players over 80…
Which leads to queue drop outs, and players disconnecting because they don’t like their matches, like the game previously was riddled with (and had many debates about on this forum)…

Started 3 games in a row, as a 4v5 team, due to players disconnecting or just standing AFK in the base…

No such thing as “just one more quick match before bed” anymore, because the queue takes half an hour as it is!

Well australia is currently known for having the lowest amount of player…

Yea, same problem everyday. Just restart the Xbox than it’s probably fixed ^.

Huh. Sorry to hear that, I’m on ps4, and I’ve noticed an improvement in match finding speed as well as quality of matches. The latter more so on incursion, though.

1 Like

It’s been really spotty this morning. Had several groups of five vanish suddenly with the nasty “Player left matchmaking” as soon as the GT’s were revealed. Did manage to get 3 or 4 games though - successfully completed Archive twice.

same, it’s the worst today it’s been since I’ve been playing.

I’ve had this happen to me a couple times. Did some searching and found a recommendation to do a restart of your whole xbox. Not by the menu, but by holding the power button on your xbox down. This has worked for me both times I was having that problem.

Just make sure you aren’t in a game or in any situation where your xbox might be writing something to memory. I’m guessing the delay is so the xbox safely shuts down, but power booting PC’s like that can screw up the hard drive if something is writing to it when the power cuts off.

PS4, Canada. Longest queue time that I’ve seen so far was 3 minutes and 10 seconds about. Campaign matchmaking is really quick though, takes only a second or two.

True, we aren’t the biggest player base around…
But it’s not like I’m just being matched with just Aussies, it doesn’t appear to be region locked for consoles?
I’ve had players from UK, USA, and I’m pretty sure Asia…
So it seems odd to me that it’s so slow, when there seems to be a pool of people out there to choose from…
It tries it’s hardest searching, just sometimes doesn’t get there for a while (slowest when finding the VS team)…
Trying to have patience and faith in the system, but fading, haha.

Odd. Im from Malaysia. Our countries are so near yet u guys are having issues. This and the other thread regarding connection. U guys have better internet connection than we do too.

I do get the "whaaa? No game? But when i leave matchmaking and Q again i get games pretty fast

Hmm. I think they haven’t split their servers quite right - I only get America’s so far (to the best of my knowledge, everyone using a mic has been American, or damn good at accents). Maybe since it’s a smaller player base, they have eastern countries, western, etc kinda deal. Less servers for less players.

How can you tell if you’re being matched with people in the same region?

If they have a mic it’s pretty easy. Either Mexican or American accents :stuck_out_tongue: assume they’re not a chip muncher, eating loudly…

I generally go off accent, a lot of heavy American one’s, and also UK…
I like to think I’d know an Aussie accent haha…
But I do wish there was a way to know, like settings or something, where you have ‘found yourself’ so to say, especially on console…

But one can also have an idea where people are from on PS4 at least by their avatars…
Certain avatars are only available on PlayStation stores in different regions to select and/or purchase…
The US PlayStation store has more avatars available than the Australian PlayStation store…
And Japan also has some cool avatars that only PlayStation store players in that region can select…
They aren’t purchasable/interchangeable between different region stores…

Also, someone speaking in a different language, and not realising ‘sorry, I’m not from where you are from, i don’t understand you’, can give it away too…

Oh and yes, @kennysded… The food and drink noises, or the TV show they are watching in the background, or the echo noises of the game it’s self… gotta love those people, haha!