Can't find screenshot folder

Hi there! I apologize if this has been posted before and or in the wrong category but I cannot for the life of me find the screenshot folder for this game! I have done everything that several different websites have told me to do but I just can’t find it. Is this a regular issue? I’ve been taking the screenshots but I have no idea where they are going.

Does anyone else have any clue where they could be? Am I doing something wrong or do I need to re-download BL3 to find them?

1 Like

You’re close! From where you’re at: go into Saved, Screenshots, and WindowsNoEditor.

2 Likes

Are you playing on Steam? Because Steam uses a different path to save the pictures taken. But you can reach that from the Steam client. It took a while to figure that out for me when desperately looking for shots I’ve made.

1 Like

Yeah I’m playing from steam!

Did you find them? If not, you should try in the steam client → Library → Borderlands3 → bottom right corner. There should be a link to the folder to manage all screenshots.

2 Likes

If you want to use File Explorer to see the screenshots taken by Steam, they are under the Steam installation folder.

My Steam is installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam.

My Steam screenshots for Borderlands 3 are in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\97522259\760\remote\397540\screenshots

If you are using NVIDIA GeForce Experience, the screenshots are under the Video directory.
I used the In-Game Settings to change the Video directory to:

D:\rja\nvidia\video

The GFE screenshots from Borderlands 3 then go to:

D:\rja\nvidia\video\Borderlands 3

1 Like

My Steam screenshots go to a different folder.
Are you using Epic?

I have both Epic and Steam; the directory I showed is apparently Epic. My in-game screenshot function stopped working some time ago… a result of or caused by this, probably.

1 Like

I forgot that in the Before Times, I used to play BL3 on Epic.

I checked on that old PC, and yes, that is the Epic location for screenshots.

C:\Users\rja\Documents\my games\Borderlands 3\Saved\Screenshots\WindowsNoEditor

That old PC also had screenshots under the Steam installation folder,
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\97522259\760\remote\397540\screenshots
so both Steam and Epic could save screenshots on the same PC.