Can't get the new Bloody Harvest Rewards

Says they are completed and unlocked but did not get any of the rewards. I completed it last year but they were different.

3 Likes

A lot of people seem to be having this issue.

1 Like

Wonder if they are going to fix it??

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Did you file a support ticket? (I’m assuming you already did the ‘click on the chests’ thing we had to do in cartels to cash out the rewards).

No where do you do support tickets? Hoping they will just fix it.

Are you saying that it’s already complete and the event didn’t reset?

Or are you saying you did all the stuff this time around and they didn’t give them to you?

If the latter, you have to go into the event tab and click on the little chests to activate the rewards.

I show all rewards unlocked, but they are not available. Clicking on the chests does nothing :frowning:

1 Like

Yep, same here. Chests unlocked normally for a few days, then suddenly it showed all were claimed but could not actually claim them.

1 Like

Exactly the same thing here.

Link in my post just above yours or in the sticky in the relevant tech support section.

Any news on a fix?

1 Like

after searching through a few places on the internet, i can safely say the rewards being offered in this new 2020 Bloody Harvest event are indeed different then last year.

however…

they appear to have already been claimed. it says 4/4 unlocked, and all the chests are already opened. meanwhile, i don’t actually have those rewards anywhere to be found. i have double, even triple checked everything.

the task to complete for unlocking these rewards are fresh and uncompleted. well, i did complete enough task to unlock the first chest/reward before posting here, to see if that would change anything. sadly, no… no, it did NOT change anything.
~
~
~
this is clearly some type of bug. i hope someone at Gearbox fixes this, and fixes it ASAP.

Thank You~!

4 Likes

So annoying.

2 Likes

So in our house I have seen two flavours of this glitch.

1. shows all boxes as open and claimed and the progress bar is moving normally as I play through bloody harvest. Nothing is collectable though since the boxes are already open. Nothing actually unlocked.
  2. showed progress bar fully 15/15 complete before even starting! All boxes as ready to claim and just needed to be clicked to redeem. Easy win :wink:
    Obviously one of these is the better glitch out of the two. For background both PC. Both preorder copies that have completed last years BH event. Hotfixes say they are applied. Hopefully fixed soon.
1 Like

Opened a support ticket on this issue. All they’ve been doing is giving me the runaround.

:rage:

2 Likes

I have noticed this as well. I thought maybe I wasn’t looking in the right place but I can’t fine any of the new Bloody Harvest Rewards. I’ve done all of the tasks and “Claimed” all of the rewards, but they are no where to be seen on my cosmetics lists.

I’d ask everyone who is affected by this problem to file a support ticket - thanks!

1 Like

I filed a ticket right after I posted this. The reply is the standard stuff. 1. Try clearing your cache. 2. Verify your installation. 3. Do a complete re-install. 4. Could be a problem with your connection. 5. Send me a bunch of info about your account and I’ll look into it further.

Not spending all day chasing some cosmetics. I just wanted to let them know there was an issue. Seems there’s enough people talking about it that they could look into it on their end instead of insinuating it’s something on our end.

1 Like

Unfortunately, that’s the standard trouble-shooting script as there are enough situations where one of those things will fix the issue.

1 Like