Can't log SHIFT in Borderlands 3

I can’t log in my SHIFT account in Borderlands 3, it just tells me that the email or password could be wrong but i used the same exact email and password to log into my shift in the borderlands 3 website… So what am i supposed to do? (Sorry for my bad english, english is not my native language)

Log into the Borderlands-website and go to your profile. Then link your profile to your Epic profile outside the game. Next time you restart the game, your game is connected to SHiFT.

1 Like

Thank you TachiFoxy, this worked for me. :slight_smile:

No problem! I was presented with the login in-game myself and went “Nope, I don’t wanna try my 50 passwords on this one” and just did it via the website. Not because it didn’t work, but because of me being lazy. Hah.

1 Like

Thx Tachi, worked for me as well

You`re a star TachiFoxy, it worked for me too…Thank you :+1:

Thanks TachiFoxy that’s a nice workaround, I had the same problem last night so I will try this solution later today.
I think I also know why this is happening (not being able to connect your shift account in Borderlands 3).
I registered with shift a long time ago when they didn’t enforce any password rules but nowadays there are certain rules for the password like you need to have at least one uppercase letter and one lowercase letter and it needs to have a digit or a special character.
My password doesn’t confirm to those rules but it seems Borderlands 3 itself only allows you to fill in a password that applies to these rules.

im also having an issue with logging on my account on borderlands 3 and got it on steam and i run windows10 64bit