Can't play are the servers down

Trying to login for the first time getting a message failed to complete the patching process please check your network connection and try again

What timezone you´re playing in? You should keep in mind that its a monday and Independence Day in the US, so many people celebrate with their families & friends. I doubt there are many online players in that region today.
Of course it could be some other problem or bug too, just wanted to point out the special occasion today.

Why would no one being online close a game surver?

I don´t really understand your question, but as I posted above most people will be celebrating today and that it could be an explanation.

Ok 1st question is. Is the game surver down? My last post is sarcasm. If no one is online it will not stop my game from patching so i can try the game.

Try reading this again.Trying to login for the first time getting a message failed to complete the patching process please check your network connection and try again" if you cant answer go troll. Someone eles.

How are you playing with the surver down?

because it isn’t down?

Been trying to log on for 8 hrs and i keep getting a message failed to complete the patching process please check your network connection and try again. No one can tell me anyrhing. Just get a troll saying no one is playing due to day being 4th of july.

might need to reinstall the game or patches. Probably just an error there.

Sorry, but I just wanted to give a possible explanation for your problem, I never ment to troll you.
Console cache could be a problem too, had the issue a couple of times on my XB1.
@Goldhawk1 could be right too, sometimes a reinstall is helping, even if its a pain in the butt.

Servers seem to be running good for most other players, at least I could´nt find any news regarding down PSN-BB servers today.

I have redownload and install and deleted each install. Looks like alot of people had this issue back on May 16 cant find a work around.

In that case it would be best to write a support-ticket at GBX or 2K-support.
-> http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/

The forums are often helpfull, but for some probles a support-ticket is the better choice.

PS: will move the posts regarding your connection issues to your topic. No need to derail @Goldhawk1´s topic any further.