Can't play with my bro!

My brother just started on borderlands 3 about a week or so ago and he was loving it immensely, i even helped him through the story even though there was SOME occasional connection issues; lag, disconnects, falling through space outside sanctuary.
But now that he’s beaten the game and doing mayhem 11 with me our connections are skag dung. We can’t do anything for 10 minutes without disconnecting. it’s discouraged him to the point where he doesn’t even want to play anymore from all the connection issues and crashes. Guys i need help, i don’t mind playing solo but it’s been a very long time since i played a borderlands game with my brother, since borderlands 1 in 2009 and 2 in 2012. We’re both on Ethernet on PC and on the same router, we play mvc2 and fightcade games no problem online but this game oh man.

HELP A VAULT HUNTER OUT!!!

If you are both on the same network (behind the same router), you can play in LAN mode which should reduce a lot of the lag issues.

Also this link since some people have reported issues trying to setup/join via LAN in BL3, but it can be done with Radmin VPN (shouldn’t be necessary):

https://radmin-club.com/wiki/?wiki_name=Borderlands%203%20coop%20in%20LAN%20how%20to%20play%20

ok we’ll try i’ll let you know how it goes thank you

1 Like