Cant progress in dlc3

I am on the ride to ruin part of the main storyline, as I was following the posse I decided to stop and do the side mission that is right there when you spawn in to the Blastplains. After I did the side quest, I went to where Juno, Titus, and the posse are standing outside the building but no matter how many times I talk to Juno she will not enact the progression of the mission.
Im sure I fooked it up somehow by stopping to do that side mission (lesson learned) but is there anyway to get this to progress?

1 Like

I’m currently in the same situation, the only fix people have told me is to reset all missions

1 Like

yup, me too.

Just so you know, this issue has been reported and passed to the devs (and it affects all platforms). The common factor always seems to be not immediately going with the posse but ducking out for side quests.

Right now, the only way past it is to join someone else’s game who is playing through the same mission and not stopping or taking a detour.

1 Like

I haven’t seen a fix come by in the changelogs or the game, correct? Just making sure i haven’t missed it.

1 Like

Correct.