Can't start Moxxi Heist

Hello everyone

I bought the Super deluxe edition and entered the codes for my dlc pass. I cannot start Moxxi heist. I’m level 50 and completed the story. When I click on the picture by Moxxi bar it tells me I need to purchase the content. When I go to the online store it reads the content is purchased. Can someone please guide me in the right direction to start this expansion pack.

Thank you.

Wait until the 19th when it actually comes out and isn’t just preloaded via patch (probably as the compatibility solution for those who don’t own it).

Moxxi’s Heist on the Handsome Jackpot doesn’t release until 19th December.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Do you know if its possible to buy Moxxis Heist separately or do I have to buy season pass?

Should be available separately.

Seeing its 19 of december I tried to find it but cant see it anywhere

“Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot” releases Dec 19, at 9am PT / 5pm GMT

That’s probably why. Still a good 17 hours to go, unfortunately.

Anyone been able to access it? I’ve got the Disc based Super Deluxe Edition and cannot get it yet. It does offer to let me buy it though… grumble…

Yes, I thought we had an early date to play because on other sites there were statesments. Click buy it, it will say free once it takes you to the page. You just will need to download it.

1 Like

Ah! Thanks!

Edit… Mine wants to charge me…
Here’s a pic…

Do I need a PS Plus account??

Hello everyone! So it’s now December 24th, I’ve downloaded the DLC, I have the super deluxe edition of the game for my Xbox one, but the poster next to moxxi’s bar still says that I have to purchase the content. However, the store says that it’s already installed. As does my game file. Has anyone been able to access it yet?

1 Like