Capt Haunt, daily limit?

My Moze character has gone through Heck 4 times. I’m trying to get the Ghast Grenade, I went through twice today. Now, there is no portal, talking to Maurice gets nowhere, he has no quest, there are no ghosts wherever I go. How is a person supposed to kill Haunt 25 times when you can’t get there?

Have you turned it off and on again?

There is no limit something else is going on.

I think you are loaded in without hotfixes maybe. Try save/quitting and see if it prompts for update, if not that then try to restart the game.

2 Likes

No limit exist for this event, it’s on-line event.
So make sure you see pumpkins and spooky theme on your main menu of game.
You have to have on-line pach.

1 Like

You need to wait in main menu for a hot-fix (pumpkins), if you start the game to early it may no load.

1 Like

Back back out to the continue/load screen and wait until you see ghost skulls harassing your selected character. Then click continue.

LOL
I read that in a really annoying support person voice I talked with once in other game…

Several times. I’ll try shutting down to the desktop and see it that works.

I’ve done that several times, yes I see the annoying pumpkins and flying skulls. I’ll try shutting down to the desktop. Hopefully that will do it.

Look through your mission list and see if you might already have the mission to kill 25 ghosts it may just not be on the tracker.

1 Like

After quitting to the desk top and waiting about 1/2 hour, it’s back. But before there was no mission, I checked.

2 Likes

Thanks for all help, it’s working again, for now.

2 Likes

pretty much this, had the same issue with the wife because she clicks too fast ^^

2 Likes