Captain Haunt Bug

When Captain Haunt goes into his shield phase, happened on 2nd AND 3rd for me, on more than one occasion, only 2 of the 3 Globes that keep his shield up spawn, I have to jump off into the abyss to start over and hope for better RNG.

2 Likes

I have had it happen where I destroyed one of the pedestals too quickly as it was spawning and the little beam that maintained his invulnerability and would nova you remained. So because of that I had abandon the fight for a redo as well.

1 Like

I had it happen also, dying won’t fix the issue. You have to log off/on and do the run over and it should fix it, but yah kind of annoying.

1 Like

I have had this with Haunt a few times too. Always on Mayhem 4.

1 Like

Looks like this bug is back. I’ve had back to back issues with Haunt being permanently invulnerable because one of his pylons can’t be targeted (under ground) or just doesn’t show up at all.

The second time, numerous suicides didn’t work, as the bugged one never appeared again. No trace of the nova, no streams of green ecto-energy.

Blah.

1 Like

I had this happen to me today too (and it happened a few times last year as well). I just save/quit and start the fight over.

1 Like

Had this last night. Destroyed all the orbs, beams went, but immunity persisted. Had to suicide with my co-op partner to reset the fight

2 Likes

Just had it happen as well. Twice in a row (first immunity phase and third).

Mayhem 10 on Amara. Galaxy Brain, Floor is Lava, Laser Fare, Dazed and Infused.

2 Likes

Seems to be the same bug as lat year. It has something to do with using AOE weapons and them destroying the towers before the teather has formed.

1 Like

Just happened to me too. Very annoying. By the looks of things, they have had a year to sort this out and yet, the a game breaking bug persists

2 Likes