I don't know if you are all aware of Pretendyoure.xyz which allows people to play Cards against Humanity online. You can als create custom card sets and as such want to create a Borderlands 1. Normally I'd do this myself as its non-profit, free license and such.
But I want to create one that also includes the Gearbox forums, first off can a mod let me know if it would be ok (I will add links to the deck and the code to load the set if anyone wants to play) and for some of the more seasoned borderlands players to donate knowledge and calls or answer cards.
The Card code is W7KCC
To use it in Pretend You're Xyzzy you need to use
If anyone wants to view the cards to see what's already there, https://www.cardcastgame.com/browse/deck/W7KCC
We're now at 61 Call cards and 304 answer cards.
I would like thank the following people for testing the deck or adding while it was in development;
- A game should feature at least 15 Blank cards, if you can add them, even more random selections.
- This is a game just for fun, try not to overreact if your card isn't chosen.
- Everyone will end up being a Czar at some point, not everyone will find the same combo's funny though.
- Even after the card set is ready to use, cards may be added or removed from the set depending on requests or suggestions
- Not only one game can run, I may host and someone else may for another game.
- Games have a cap of 20 players and 20 spectators (I think) just because you aren't in immediately someone may leave
- Pretendyoure.xyz doesn't require accounts, usernames are available at any point
- Matches can be made private to keep people not from the forums out, to do this just add a password.
If you need to put a username in here's the server selection link, it's the top one. I'd type it but it'd be censored. http://pretendyoure.xyz/zy/
Status - Inactive
Link (will be updated/removed as it's running/expired):
Password (might stay the same when I run it, keeps non-forum users out): Pandora