Cards Not Activating

Today, I have been having a lot of issues with my cards activating when key is pressed. I would say about 80% to 90% of the time, when the key pressed, the cards aren’t activating. When they finally activate, it is very delayed. I know it isn’t a misclick thing as I haven’t had this issue any of the other days I have been playing.

If needed, I have Meteor on E and Bubbleshield on R. Air Jump is my third card and it activates fine I guess since I don’t have to press a key to activate it.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this. If you don’t mind, reach out to our support team so we can get some more info from you. That will be a big help to the team!

http://support.gearboxsoftware.com

From my experience so far, this could be an issue with your connection. When my ping was higher than normal, I noticed that sometimes my abilities wouldn’t trigger and my weapons wouldn’t fire.

I’ll second what @vengefulcubone just said. On some days when we have had severe lag spikes, the in-game behavior looks just as you describe: Hit button, nothing happens, then it fires off a little later, and for me it was often with a jarring update to my and my opponent’s apparent location.

As always, thank you for the information, and we are looking into it.