Celebrate Borderlands' 10-Year Anniversary with a Month of Rewards

Just got a Conference Call from the 4 billies in normal playthrough.

New event live?

1 Like

Starts in about 30 minutes from what I read. These are the rare spawns and what they drop:

• RakkmanNight Flyer , Legendary Pistol
  • El Dragon JrUnleash the Dragon , Legendary Artifact
  • Road DogRedline , Legendary Shotgun
  • IndoTyrant – Random Customization
  • Force Troopers – Random Legendary class mods
  • Demoskaggon – Random Legendary Shield
  • The UnstoppableBand of Sytorak , Legendary Shield
  • Thunk & SlothIt’s Piss , Legendary Grenade Mod
  • MaxitrillionThe Horizon , Legendary Shotgun
  • Borman NatesPsycho Stabber , Legendary Pistol
  • Princess Tarantella II – Hive, Legendary Rocket Launcher
  • Mother of Dragons – Random Legendary Artifacts
  • Red Jabber – Random Legendary Grenade Mod
  • Urist McEnforcerMasterwork Crossbow , Legendary Sniper Rifle

All of them are now guaranteed to show up, and have an increased chance of dropping Legendaries from what I hear.

2 Likes

Ty, hope they ship some new changes aswell.

They probably will sneak in some non-specified or stated “fixes” that we’ll find out randomly through playing. As I always say, it’s half the fun with updates.

Full announcement for week 2 here:

We didn’t sneak anything into the event! We do have another hotfix that we’re looking to release this week, though, and we will have patch notes up for that before it’s live. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No, don’t tell me that. It ruins the fun. I love scavenger hunts!
But ok, I guess that’s fine too. Thanks. Can’t wait for the hotfix As long as Fl4k doesn’t get nerfed yet again

1 Like

There is nothing left on him that GBX can nerf it. Worst vh in the game right now ! Any Vh can one shot/phase any boss and kill mobs instantly. I hope they fix LnT for flac in the next hotfix. Remove retrigger rammo and just lower the % on LnT please.

1 Like

He’s not THAT bad. Just LnT was ruined, but they can fix that if they want to. Which they totally should. ASAP

1 Like

Just my opinion but you are forced now to use 2 guns only to sustain ammo on FA rowans/lucians call. Playing with other weapons on FA is very bad for you due to constant reload and FA dmg time is reduced to like 2 seconds because you need to reload.

I’m still shredding things with the Queen’s Call with just 1 whole use of FA. It’s not as devastating as it was before; I was actually surprised on how much it still is able to do.

I get’cha tho.

1 Like

What r u suppous to do if you are unlucky and don’t have any of those legis? ._.

Use a good purple and kill Gigamind on M1 or M2 until you can handle him on 3. Gigamind is much easier to kill then graveward and gives good rewards also.

You can also play offline and farm Chupa on M3 since he is easy and while offline and no hotfix active he still drops lots of stuff also.

1 Like

Thank you for your advise but not enough time.

:frowning: i try tho

Not sure what you mean about not enough time.

Gigamind is super fast to get to and easy to farm, same with Chupa.

1 Like

Well Life my friend…

And not enough luck i guess? Chupa might give me 1 legi every 5-6 kills but i play with friends and family when i have time and farming co-op is the must obnoxious thing in the world

Oh no, on Mayhem 3 and playing offline with no hotfix enabled, Chupa will give 1-4 legendaries almost every time. It is super rare he doesn’t drop anything.

Remember you can’t have the hotfix active so you would need to reboot your game and turn your connection off before it downloads the hotfix.

1 Like

That’s… My problem. I aprecitate all the tips and advise.

But this was a game to play with my family and Friends, so every time i can play is with someone.

There are few co-op games out there, and this game is one of those few that i can play that is not pvp.

Maybe i am dumb for not want to play alone a couple of hrs, but they are few in my Life… So i Guess i need to pick my poison

No biggie, I farm Gigamind online all the time and he almost always drops t least 1 legendary and tends to drop 2-3 fairly often. I got a lot of class mods from him also.

1 Like