Celebration of Togetherness?

From the Official Gearbox Facebook page
“Please join us for a Celebration of Togetherness, Tuesday July 16th, seven O’clock in the morning Pacific time at Borderlands.com.
Like, comment and share in lieu of gifts”

My immediate thought was some kind of crossplay announcement. That would be cool. Let the wild speculation begin!

22 Likes

Omigod, omigod, omigod!?!?!?!?

Cross play, please!!! I want to play with my forum buds on PC and Xbox without setting up another platform so badly. Please let that be what this is!!!

4 Likes

I don’t know, maybe some kind of split screen innovation. Could be anything.

They do like to tease.

3 Likes

I know. That last post was the beginning and end of my hopeful and optimistic excitement. It’s nice to think it’s possible, but I won’t be placing any bets. It would be sweet though. Very sweet indeed.

4 Likes

Roses, celebration of togetherness, gifts… A wedding?

I’m trying to find a significance in the numbers, GBX have been rather cryptic in the past. Or maybe I’m looking too much into this :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’m definitely thinking wedding. The roses, the formal-ish way it’s written, the “Like, comment and share in lieu of gifts”.

My heart still longs for a crossplay announcement but idk where this wedding theme is really going.

2 Likes

You have a gift for understatement. Are you sure you’re not actually English? :kangaroo:

2 Likes

How dare you sir!? I demand you rescind your question at once!

2 Likes

Celebration of Togetherness? Are they announcing that it will not be a timed Epic exclusive so the entire PC community can play together while Mac OS sits in the corner? >.>

4 Likes

Cross play🤞

3 Likes

The box art for the game is adorned with roses, could just be sticking with that theme. But that’s a boring way of thinking lol.

As for the cross play hopes, I do recall reading somewhere that Sony and a few others were trying to bridging the gap and make cross play commonplace

1 Like

Just a heads up it won’t be crossplay: https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/1150850085724573697

3 Likes

Well, that just makes the speculation all the wilder.

I got nothing.

Maybe something to do with Twitch. Or Multiplayer. Mobile App. Co-op. Ostriches. The Decline Of The Roman Empire. X-Rays. Oovahvoo.

6 Likes

Maybe it isn’t about the game at all? (Looks out window at the state of things)
…or it could be FL4K gameplay. IDK, FL4K being “together” with their pets?

2 Likes

Probably news on the DLC coming out? Would be rather early I suppose.

2 Likes

So excited!

3 Likes

That makes me sad, was hoping that had been the implication. Still, any opportunity to learn and see more of the game is always wonderful. With the game being so close, I’ve been on a binged playthrough of all the Borderlands…(except Tales, that was on my 360), but I’ve been pining over all the details on the upcoming title. Anything new found out tomorrow has become a means of hype for me…COME ON SEPTEMBER.

That would be like…I don’t know…BOOSH.

Hope this means I can finally ‘integrate’ with Claptrap!!!

2 Likes

The true adventure was friendship all along… that and the giggles GB is having at our expense.

1 Like

Steam availability with no Epic exclusive. That would be nice! :slight_smile: