Champion skin problems

It seems to be random. I even completed matches with the characters i am missing and they haven’t unlocked yet

I played Oscar Mike DLC like 12 times with several different characters. I still haven’t unlocked about 15 of these skins. I guess, eventually, it will unlock somehow. Frustrating.

My guess is that those are the skins that get rewarded for the former character-unlock challanges.
I thought I´d get them unlocked automatically, since I finished all characterspecific unlock-challanges months ago.
Maybe we´ll have to beat those again? Or maybe the Champion-Skins are rewarded for some thing completely different? Confused now…

Sounds like a hiccup with the servers more than anything. It’ll resolve itself

1 Like

Don’t panic people, it’s not “weird”, you just need to “trigger” the “unlock”. Just like previous updates.

Play / lose / quit a match and you’ll get you skins.

2 Likes

ANSWER IS HERE! IF YOU WANT THE SKINS, RESTART THE CAMPAIGN LEVEL THEN LEAVE. THAT UPDATES THE GAME, AND ANY OTHER CHALLENGES LIKE KILL _____ {Insert faction here} WILL BE UNLOCKED UPON KILL OF 1 OF THAT FACTION. AGAIN, THESE UNLOCKS ARE BASED OF CHARACTER CHALLENGES, LIKE EARN SILVER IN ALL MISSIONS. IF YOU HAVE DONE IT, START 1 MISSION, THEN QUIT, SO GAME CAN UPDATE.

2 Likes

Same thought process. Missing about eight more

Nope. Played three and still missing a lot

This seems to be the answer. For Phoebe I killed one battleborn. For ISIC, Algorithim. Just takes a small laundry list

1 Like

Yeah, they said so on winter update stream, and like excitted kids we forgot with the orpther streams, thus meaning in rewatching what looked good got answers. BTW, will be on hiadus for a week so no more salt pours onto the computer over mellka. I will post numbers, but be disconnected for a week.

They are randomly granted upon completing matches/missions/etc. Don’t know what causes it, but it is a surefire way to unlock them from personal experience.

It seems resatisfying the conditions to a small degree (play on Algorithim for isic, kill Jennerit for attikus) has worked, yet El Dragõn and Benedict won’t relent

Phoebe for me. It shows up in the list of skins, but is locked behind a challenge on unlocking a diffirent skin. Probably will fix itself the more runs I do. Hopefully.

1 Like

A few questions, to anyone who may know the answer.

1. Does Pendles have a black skin? Heard conflicting stories about later DLC chars not having one (yet).

2. If Ernest has one already, wouldn’t that make him a raven or crow? Like, completely pitch-black?

3. Does anyone remember the conditions for OM? I’m at work, so I can’t click through my challenges screen.

Thank you, take care, and good day.

• DLC characters don’t have them for now
  • Play the first and third missions. I got Isics and caldarius skin.
  • play with a member of each faction at least once all the way through
  • finish one advance mission with silver
  • Play a PVP match with at least one BB kill
  • 7 core skins are unlocked already, if you have 0 playing the Prologue mission should unlock them

It’s everything i did to get them all to unlock since i had done all the challenges prior to the patch. one weird thing i did notice is I never got notifications for some of them until i went into the command tab. Hope this helps some people. Love these skins!!!

2 Likes

Just ran Void’s Edge and got Benedict’s skin.

Who did you play, and did you win? If UPR and yes, that’s his unlock condition

Must have misunderstood your post; thought you were looking for how to unlock his black skin.

1 Like

No, you understood. His unlock condition is five UPR wins though, and if that was theoretically your fifth, that may have triggered it. It’s the same for El Dragõn but with LLC

Felt really stupid when I finally checked Challenges . . . duh

1 Like

OM Is prelude

1 Like

Thank you