Character mastery bugged (rath)

Everything it 100% and i played and won a match with him at lvl 15 and all lore is unlocked and i can hide the lore info screen to see the picture but when i go to challenges it saids that i am missing 1 lore challenge is this happening to anyone els or other character cause when i look at loot for masteries the item you get for completing them has a black background and the item is outside of the boarders of ita picture lol

Stop making new topics for the same thing duplicate topics are not a thing people want to see and mods close them down. this is the 3rd one I have seen from you

Lol where is the 3rd one?

And i will post how ever i want

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/rath-mastery-bugged-and-it-looks-like-others-as-well/1442854

Duplicate posting is frowned upon

Yeah 2 post not 3 lol and all you can do is scould me for trying to figure this fourm ■■■■ out im sorry i posted in the wrong area my baf but the reaction i hot was very childish at best i just want some help with my issue i dont have time for haters and people that cry over a post lol funniest ■■■■ i have read all week

You have one on the rath page, one on the Xbox one page and for some reason one on a remastered page. It’s not hate mail its moderation. As for your issue on the mastery it has been an uncommon occurrence for a few people and should be directed toward gearbox

Ive tried they emailed me a link to the damn forum to ask yall

Hey Kriegxa7x,

Thanks for writing in, we’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as we can.

In the meantime, you may also try our support forum, as our community may be able to offer some insight:http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com
Regards,
Gearbox Software Support

fillout a ticket for support and you have this one, the rath one, and the remastered one for some reason

1 Like

Once again let’s talk about the game and not each other.

Also no backseat moderating, if you have an issue we have flags for it

Lastly, don’t fight back instead use the flag system.

Well i didnt try to have 3 i was just trying to put it on the the 2 different battleborn post so i might get a quicker responce

Are yall paid to mediate this cause if not i feel yall are waisting your time on me lol its not like i posted anything bad i just want to know wtf is up caus im getting the damn run around from gear box i spend 74$ on a damn game i want it to work properly is that to hard to ask??

Not at all and us as a community we try to help when we can but this is a technical issue on there end and they have to fix it there is nothing we can do. Support tickets in all honest are the only things that are gonna get you help immediately the forums are good for pointing out things that they can fix in updates and in the long run but immediate solutions have to be submitted to gearbox themselves when its something like this.

This is what they said crom my ticket…

Hey Kriegxa7x,

Thanks for writing in, we’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as we can.

In the meantime, you may also try our support forum, as our community may be able to offer some insight:http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com
Regards,
Gearbox Software Support

Like I said this is an issue on there end theres nothing we can do mate sorry.

I get that you have saif it multiple times and this is a forum a place for people to share there issues and im sharing my concerns cause this is turning out to be another pre-sequel debacle. They fix archive but not renegade they fix over power characters but not the system to unlock character and masteries which what the game is pretty much all about. I bet this stuff wont even be fixed for atleast 2 weeks cause this came isnt really a top priority for them its just a game to make some money for bl3 and forward and i wish i never baught it but i did so i want to master my damn characters lol

That is a inaccurate. This game is their baby. They want to get away from borderlands. They have said numerous times that they want this game to become the next “Borderlands”. It is a new style of game for them and its bound to have a couple issues. They are trying as hard as they can to make the game fun for everyone. Just sit back for a bit and wait. I know your having a issue, but they can only get to so many things at a time and they do what people complain about more. So please just have patience.

1 Like

Also rath is only one character you can still try to get mastery for the other 24 am I right?

So nerfing characters is more importants then the game working right and this game will never be boaderlanda it doeant even have a real campaign and there not going to just drop boarderlands cause they know its a huge money maker and just like everyone els they need that money to make games like this yeah they did great with having a bunch of people to play but when u look at it, its the same stuf over and over and over again. Boarderlands has 10 times more depth im not saying that this is a terible game but comon it gets boring after a while there is only so many times you can go the same 8 lvls befor u want to shoot yourself in the head . i would be willing to sacrifice 15 of the chars. For 5 more lvls. This game could have been alot more then a rehash of team fortress and im use to gear box and 2k thinking out of the box