Character Specific Lore Legendary gear bug?

As some of you may know, once you do a specific Lore challenge for any character, you obtain their character specific gear. The challenge is different for every character but on the Lore page, its the one on the top right that gets the character specific gear.
Anyway I’ve completed Thorn’s top right lore challenge but I never got her specific gear. I’ve looked into this and have seen others have been having this problem also. Is this a bug? Have any of you encountered this problem?
I’m very disappointed by this as Thorn has been the only character I’ve pretty much played ever since getting the game and I hate the fact that there is no possible way for me to get her specific gear.
Any advice on what I should do?

You’re only supposed to get the Lore Legendary when you unlock all of the Lore Challenges AFAIK.

I don’t think so. It thought that at first also but then I saw a video proving you only need to do the top right for each character to get it.

Oh apparently they’ve changed it to all Lore challenges. That’s a relief.

Yeah, getting the Lore Legendary early was the actual bug, it was happening during the Beta.

That was probably from the Early Access Preview. Back then it was easier to get the Lore Legendaries. You also leveled up faster. I believe they did so so that the people demonstrating the game could show off more of the game and so that they could test things. Once the game went live though the xp gain was diminished and the Lore Legendaries required all the lore to unlock.