Characters we want to see playable from Battleborn Lore

I’ll kick this off and maybe, hopefully, possibly (come Gearbox, don’t let me down) we will see them.

Nova - Robot suit, Robot suit, WEEEEEEEEE
Lavamancer - From El Dragon’s Lore, she sounds fun plus she has Lava in her name.

I don’t have much lore unlocked for others so post your desires. I am hoping there are more cool characters mentioned in the lore that sound cool

“PSH, WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT! ITS ONLY YOUR GUTS!”

Play style?

1 Like

nova for sure, Rendain would be cool but it would make no sense since he is the main antagonist

1 Like

In the echelon incursion level. The statues of the hooded armor guys. They look badass!

I want to play as a minion.

2 Likes

Definitely want Nova to be playable.

1 Like

A minion, :slight_smile: which type?

I could definitely see one of those larger ones being playable

Who’s lore is this? I need this

Dr. Fist is referenced in a Legendary healing item.

1 Like

I want to play as Geoff. That would be amazing.

3 Likes

NOVA? UPR Support? NOVA? UPR Support? :smiley:

I’d like to play one of those flying robot minions. Every time I don’t take them serious they destroy me.

I´d like to see a Lorrian. Its said they are ugly, orange and have many limbs…I wonder what creatures they are.

Yes, a Lorian. One of the lore challenges would have to be him and Miko.

Also, a guardian. I’d love to play as a guardian.

Something Varelsi, too, I just don’t know which one, yet.

I’m kinda surprised no one has said Empress Lenore yet. I’m hoping that will be one of the 5 characters. and then yes, of course…“Kleese, robot suit, kleese”

1 Like

Dude, minions are very threatening, no lie. I would f sheet up as a minion. A little one. The smallest cutest ones.

Would be awesome to have a Varelsi Battleborn faction, considering Isic’s dialogue in The Algorithm.

And also, Geoff returning/rebuilt as the true Arachnis, The Lord of Spiders.

2 Likes

Wolfy reborn as version 2.0

Knock knock fellas, I’m dumb as hell and thirsting for death!

Granted the mechanical frame would have to be drastically different but I did like that AI

1 Like

How about a Geoff/Wolf/Chronicle hybrid al la Motorhead from Borderlands The Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC?

the magna carta. i gotta know more about that guy :V