Children of the Vault (aka Bandit/Scav) weapons added to Borderlands.com

Glad they’re back and looking better than ever!

3 Likes

I like how colorful they are.
Supposedly Bandit and S&S munitions should be coming back as well if you believe everything being claimed gathered from sources. Though this indicates they may be added later.

2 Likes

checks them out
satisfied nod
They look pretty coo’

paints room yellow
gathers old car batteries, broken lightbulbs, and stick matches into a pile
bows down before gigantic S&S logo scratched into the wall
“Soon, my love. Soon.”

2 Likes

I think these are intended to replace Bandit on the list but yeah, they’re much more vibrant and unique looking. I’ve got to admit as much as I loved the old Bandit guns they kinda just looked like a bunch of random crap stuck together… and I don’t mean thematically, I mean the 3D models were just all over the place. They looked pretty awful and not in a good way. These still have the homemade feel and the general abstract look of a Bandit gun without looking like a bunch of polygons vomited out of a fire hose.

I’d love to see S&S back too, new manufactures would be an awesome way to expand the game post-launch, really mix up the loot-pools for end-game players.

1 Like

they really know how to make it look like theyre made by bandits using scrap metal and car motors!

New images for the other gun manufacturers too. :smiley:

Edit: link for those who want/need it, scroll down to ‘Brand Loyalty’: https://borderlands.com/en-US/game-info/#-

I love you.

1 Like