Christmas Event Speculation

They say not all events are seasonal, but that does not mean not all seasons are events! I personally think we need a second iteration of mercenary day. You can’t have it one Pandoran moon and not have it the next. Hope’s to mini versions of tinder snowflake polluting the world for six weeks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::snowflake:

3 Likes

How the Krieg Stole Mercenary Day

4 Likes

e381b75bc72e06962ac04436fb3d22fb

1 Like

I agree.
we need it but at the same time we will most probably get it next year…
too mutch stuff in these 3 months

3 Likes

Halloween event annoyed us with endless smacks in the face by skulls. . .

Christmas event: Santa’s elves hawk you, worse than FL4K’s pet.
You can’t enter any door, vehicle, stairs. Clappy will stand around and laugh.

1 Like

“every enemy shoot snowballs at you which slows you down by 97% and turns your screen to completely white. Collect 50 snowflakes to open a portal to feck and fight tinder snowoman”

3 Likes

Hopefully the devs learned from the feedback given during the Bloody Harvest event
Very much appreciated that it was free and did offer some (in my opinion) cool cosmetics and guns, but a bit too invasive in the base game

1 Like

Ehh why compete with other games for winter events? Let us enjoy the takedown and do a seasonal event about the new year celebration instead. I need more fireworks blinding me anyways…

1 Like

The first official DLC launches in December, it’s unlikely but possible that their first DLC is a Mercenary Day themed fully fleshed thing or it could just be coincidence and there will be a Bloody Harvest type Mercenary Day event.

1 Like

I’ve got the best idea. when you kill enemies that are dreaming of a white christmas a snowman head comes out, you have to shoot the snowmen heads to collect presents. There will be normal, bad ass, and loot snowmen. They will drop 1,2,3 presents respectively. when you’ve collected 25 presents you turn them in. best idea ever, right?

1 Like

Where as i would LOVE a new Mercenary Day event this Christmas, i feel like chance of getting one is slim…
I feel like the combination of the large Bloody Harvest event, mixed with the new DLC could be a problem
Heres hoping to next year tho!

1 Like

I would like to see a non-Santa/Christian event this time around.

1 Like

Maybe just more loot tinks dressed as mad max style elves. That wouldn’t interrupt gameplay too much, if they insist on making it not an option.

1 Like

Loot tinks dressed as elves is purely cosmetic so it would at least not effect the gameplay like those annoying ass skulls. And the bomb tinks can throw presents instead of mines.

Edit: Deadly presents

2 Likes

oh my goat, imagine every mid… sorry, tinks in the game dressed as santas little helper!! xD they already yell “i’ve got a present for you!!” when they throw bombs at you, so that part is covered. lmao.

1 Like

what like that full on Christian fest - Mercenary day?

If I recall it was in the Gospel according to Tyreen