Circles of Slaughter for DLC

I am a bit surprised when non of the existing DLCs featured circles of slaughter with there number of new enemies featured in each DLC. Murderlins Magic Slaughter was one of my favorite challanging additions to BL2. It provided hours of progression and improvement from my friends and I. When the Handsome Jackpot dropped I was was really hoping to see a circle of Slaughter tucked away at the end. Instead I got the Double Downer shield form a long side quest.
DLC2 features even more new enemies with some crazy empowerment mechanics between enemie types. DLC3 has some new enemies but far fewer then the previous 2.

In reality I doubt GBX didn’t think of this. I feel like it is far more likely the choose not to or didn’t have enough time. I would love for them to go back and add a Jackpot and a Xylourgos Slaughters with unique environments befitting of the enemies. If vehical combat was at all balanced I would also recommend doing a distrustion derby type slaughter with DLC3.

4 Likes

People have been asking for Circles of Slaughter and raid bosses in DLC since day 1, especially after DLC1 featured none. Gearbox must have heard those requests and chosen to ignore them which, for the life of me, I don’t understand. The game needs more replayable stuff for endgame. If they’d added a little bit here and there throughout the past year the game would be even better than it currently is. Why, Gearbox, why?

4 Likes