Clearly Pendles is Overpowered

Well, after reviewing Pendles helix tree, if his level 9 “Trained Assassin” mod stacks with his “Snake-Born” passive, he will be the 1st character able to achieve complete CC immunity on a semi-consistent basis.

In fact, IF they do stack, He would be able to achieve a total of -110% duration with a full -CC gear set.

2 Likes

That’s one slippery snek

1 Like

Developers attempt to restrain Pendles

15 Likes

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around the marriage of the terms “marketing” and “useful”. It’s an oxymoron… My brain hurts so much…

1 Like

Ah huh huh - ah ha ha - I - I can’t… I just can’t man!

Today is the day. The day of judgment. Gearbox has finally listened to our pleas and will be nerfing Pendles, starting with his stealth.

Maybe FINALLY someone will be able to kill him. Clearly we should all quit the game because it took gearbox this long to even get to this point. They obviously don’t care about us.

3 Likes

The time has come we must do combat with the slippery snek. If we can’t defeat him now we never will.

4 Likes

Someone needs to make slippery snek Pendles home made videos thread so we can share snek videos.

2 Likes

You da real MVP!

I’m going to try to play him in a few matches tonight cause by the time I wake up tomorrow he’ll have no passive stealth, no poison, no wound, and they’ll reduce his sprint speed by 80%

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I think pendles will be all good on the first go. Pendles totally isn’t forcing me to say this with a Kama at my throat.

.h.e.l.p m.e h.e h.a.s m.e h.o.s.t.a.g.e

7 Likes

Anyone know what time for American central time? Uh never mind

just to let you know

PENDLES IS BADASS
I LIKE THE IDEA OF CAMOUFLAGING AND THROWING A BOMB AND START CHARGING AGAINST ENEMIES

2 Likes

Pendles is so OP he ruined my life.

Pendle’s so OP that my heatseaker missiles don’t even track him cloaked because he’s cold blooded TT… So OP like common I can hit Zer0 when… whatever it is… is cloaked!

1 Like
2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Gearbox pls nerf Pendles’ accent

It’s making my middle class ears bleed

Unfair advantage

4 Likes

I’m surprised Gearbox haven’t had a character (either in Battleborn or Borderlands) that has no tone of voice and so punctuates sentences with a loudly declared intention.

That was a very impressive display.
SARCASM.

3 Likes

That sounds like a hilarious idea.
GENUINE COMPLIMENT

Imagine how easy this would make reading people? People would be acting nice to you and then all of a sudden they blurt out ‘feigning interest’ and you immediately know they’re not legit. Or maybe it’d suck and people would just fight all the time. Or it’d be super awkward.
TIRED RAMBLING

I need a nap

3 Likes

Way to nail it OP!

Now all of those cloak revealing helix choices I’ve been ignoring suddenly become much more useful.

Pendles is great for soloing!

Now if I could actually finish a match and have it get counted without a figgin DC. >:(