Click bait maybe lol :P in all honesty a honest discussion on moxxie

Does any one else hate moxie because she’s sexist towards men if you don’t understand why watch advertising towards men showing flesh and so one I find it so offensive but hilariously no one cares it’s basicly exploiting men’s natural instincts and treating men as objects to be exploited but obviously no one cares men sadly just need to grow up -.-

2 Likes

She is not sexist: she sexually harasses everyone male , female, others … perfect gender equality :rofl:

8 Likes

Moxxi is Moxxi, Krieg is mad for example… And Moxxi is Moxxi :rofl:

Lol I just remember murdering for her in b2 then b3 and the she feels like oh your a guy you have a she’s awesome no sorry I am a human being I want a properly fleshed out character

Yeah I just felt like given how b3 went it was odd she got so little screen time in her own dlc lol :wink:

1 Like

i dont hate her, but im tired of her, shes overated.

My 2 :currency_exchange:

I feel violated and objectified, I thought all that was innocent flirting, never again Moxxi you temptress :drooling_face: (Ok maybe one more side quest) but that’s the last one …

2 Likes

Moxxi is bisexual. She acts that way toward everyone (including Fl4k).

"Moxxi could be summed up with the words sadistic, lustful, alluring, and dangerous. She enjoys violence and combat, having been a skilled fighter in her earlier years. Modesty has little to do with Moxxi, especially when it comes to sex. Her affairs are innumerable and she has had several husbands, and her lovers have been both male and female. She is also surprisingly refined in her tastes and mannerisms, always speaking with a seductive tone and an innuendo soon following.

Moxxi, despite her violent tastes, is also friendly and rather compassionate when fighting is not involved. She is a caring mother, in her own Pandoran way, and can be protective of her children and others close."

2 Likes

Lol I get the joke but while I find it funny I know this may sound stupid but think about how it leads you guess it may be pointless and sorry if it seems insulting but again look at advertising for a great example of moxxie sorry if I can’t explain it properly I get the I am my own man and I make my own choices but it’s more the double standard being preached in our society

True but again think about how she was set up a one dimensional character based on big fun and will buff any one one great male fantasy a bi chick again aimed at any thing else we would say sexist to women I think it’s actually the opposite she is aimed at men as if men are one track morons again look at b3 for examples so many women taking power yet moxxie in her own dlc is a secondary character

Also sorry if I seem aggressive not meaning too just as a guy I am more than my uhm you know and moxie has always felt like a low blow

Yeah I know where you’re coming from, If a male did the exact same thing we be vilified and labelled a sexist misogynist and so on …

2 Likes

My wife loves her just fine.

Doesn’t disprove my point it has nothing to do with women it’s all about how men are progamed to reproduce and how adds sell sex moxxie is basicly that in game form

1 Like

Not trying to disprove, but just saying my wife does like her char, regardless who her target audience is. I personally think she(Moxxi) is a horrible person.

Yeah I’m proberly alone in thinking moxxie is sexist towards men basicly big stuff saying men this is how we picture you but we live in a society where if women where the focus of this same thing it would be an insanely big deal just feels hypocritical

1 Like

it could be hypocritical or it could be satire pointed towards current issues! just a thought!

1 Like

True but feels poorly done given her current dlc didn’t focus her much

Watch out… I hear being offended might cause leprosy.

2 Likes