Click, Click… has generated a lot of discussion and confusion among Moze players. There are regular discussions popping up in threads about if it is worth it and how the bonus works. My aim here is to explain how the bonus functions and the tools we have available to get the most out of it.
Click, Click… scales very simply. It takes into account how empty your mag was before the shot was fired and gives you the same percentage bonus of Click, Click’s damage.
- The last shot of a 10 mag weapon will receive 90% of Click, Click’s bonus.
- The last shot of a 2 mag weapon will receive 50% of Click, Click’s bonus.
- The 3rd shot of a 5 mag weapon will receive 40% of Click, Click’s bonus.
- The first shot from any magazine size will always receive no bonus.
If we put this into a formula for calculating Click, Click’s damage bonus we get:
Click, Click… = 20 x [Points in CC] x (1 - [Bullets in Mag pre-shot] / [Mag Size])
This give us the damage bonus as a percentage. If you’re interested in how this fits into Moze’s full damage formula you can look over at Moze’s Gun Damage Formula.
So What Does This Mean?
Click, Click’s bonus has a cap dependent on your weapons mag size.
The max bonus you can get from Click, Click… is
Click, Click… max bonus = 20 x [Points in CC] x (1 - 1 / [Mag Size])
So as an example with 3/3 Click, Click… and a mag size of 4 the last shot will receive a 45% bonus, whereas if we swapped to a gun with a mag size of 100 our last shot will get a 59.4% damage boost.
- Bigger magazines can benefit more. Click, Click… is at it’s best when our mag is nearly empty. So the longer we spend with our mag nearly empty the better, larger mag size and skills such as Forge help with this.
- If you want Click, Click… to be good you need to build around it.* If you just take 3/3 Click, Click… and then begin emptying your mags normally then the bonus really isn’t great. 3/3 would average 30% on big mag weapons and smaller mags would average less.
Getting More Out of Click, Click…
Click, Click… gets a lot from the rest of Bottomless Mags. Redistribution and Forge are the major players as they allow you to keep your mag low without having to necessarily reload. Matched Set and Iron Bank not only give you a bigger mag to work with but they also increase the rate at which we regen mag ammo. Cloud of Lead further adds to how long we can keep firing.
Guns with really large magazines such as Vladof AR’s allow you to maintain a low amount of ammo in the mag as the regen from Moze’s skills is really strong on guns with 60+ mag size. I can boost a Shredifier to 180+ total mag and then while mobbing maintain under 40 in the mag for a 45%+ damage boosts.
Guns with extra regen through either terror or red text can also maintain a low number of bullets in the mag. With decent aim Rowan’s Call can be kept at sub 15 in the Mag while mobbing.
A neat trick for keeping a low number of bullets in the mag is to take advantage of how Max ammo can soft cap a mag. If I empty my 22 mag Droog down to 8 in the mag and then buy ammo, then regen from Terror or skills won’t regen me past 8 in the mag.
- I’m really interested if anyone else has input on ways to get the most out of Click, Click. So please share if you’ve got ideas on how to maximize Click, Click…
- If you’re interested in my testing you can find the results here. Otherwise ask and I’ll happily explain both my reasoning and the measures I took to ensure accuracy.