I’m sorry to say it but I’m closing shop for the foreseeable future. Without any requests in over a year, and with my life taking a new path I will no longer do signatures any time soon. Maybe if things change with the next Borderlands and I find some free time it may reopen. Regardless, it was great being a fanatical BL meat popsicle with all of you and I hope that someday I will be again. Thank y’all!
- GET YOU ONE! -
Welcome to my image shop! I sometimes get bored, and when I do I make stuff. All sorts of stuff!
I believe if a forum member wants a banner or avatar, they intend to stick around and be a supportive community member. So I lend what skills I have to those less capable.
So if you want something, take a look at my work. If you like what you see, I can help!
Please read this big list of stuff before you make a request:
- Members must have at least have a post count of 42, if you’re new, before I will consider a request. So get on here and make a name for yourself!
- Please be reasonable with requests, as I use paint.NET on my SHINY NEW LAPTOP OF GAMING GOODNESS! (maybe Photoshop soon???)
- All services rendered are completely free to you! I expect nothing in return.
- All requests must conform to the forum rules.
- Please supply stock images.
- I do not claim any original artwork in requests as my own.
- If you have a specific character and skin combo, please provide a screen shot. Otherwise I may not be able to find it.
- I love Borderlands, so stuff related to that is fun to make. But nearly any subject matter is possible.
- I also prefer to discuss requests by private messages (PM).
- All backgrounds are made for the desktop version of the forums, mobile versions are…well I have no idea.
- Avatars are still 100x100 pix, so all old forum ones can still be used so long as they are exactly square.
- Old sigs may be able to be reused as user cards, or at least parts of them.
- Profile backgrounds are easy, but if you have a bio then only top most portion may be visible. Goes the same for cards.
- To use images, right click and select “save as”, then pick it from the “profile preferences”.
- If you have lost your image, please PM me and I’ll help fix it!
- Be happy!
GET YOU ONE!