Cloud sync won't update

I have two pc’s that play this game. I have been trying to get the saves from my laptop synced to my desktop since I play the laptop more often. I know shocker. I want to play this on my new pc and it will not sync the newest saves.

Is there any help for me on the Epic game launcher? I built this pc and would like to use the new power behind it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Any input? I am still not having any luck getting my pc to download the save from my laptop. I am sitting here not able to play $100 worth of content on my good pc. I got it on my laptop first since I was building this pc. now I am done and can’t play it. Great work Epic games store.

Have you tried manually copying the save files via USB? (If you do this, make sure you also grab the profile.sav file as it contains all your bank and cosmetic items). Added benefit is having a physical backup separate from anything else.

In theory, the Epic cloud sync should let you do want you want - you should be able to push and pull saves to each computer in turn. I don’t use Epic at all, though, so I can’t help resolve your issue with it. You could try either 2K or Epic support (link for 2K is in the pinned thread at the top of this section).

Thanks I have done the physical pull from the other pc. I also have a ticket into Epic to see what they can help me with. I appreciate the help. I may have missed the Profile.sav so I will make sure to check that one. Just kind of baffled with their update to fix this issue back near release and I am still having the issue. I will wait and see what Epic says and hopefully they can get it sorted.