Co-op mission broke Isic lore

Hello. I just recruited a couple of friends to play through algorithm with me so I could get the last bit I needed to complete lore - killing 250 of the little bots with my dash.

Well, we did it. Took a while, but we did it. Then, after we finished the mission, we got stuck at the “Mission Success” screen. Would not progress past it for me, nor would it for my two friends.

After a long enough wait that we were sure this wasn’t going to change, we exited out - the game wasn’t frozen, it was just stalled on that screen.

Since it didn’t go past that point, apparently, the lore doesn’t count. I have the achievement unlocked in steam, but I didn’t get the lore completed. Still says I lack as many dash kills as I did before we started that mission.

It took about an hour to complete, given that I was doing all the bot killing myself. It was a pain in the ass, and we were all disappointed that the game says it doesn’t count. I know it’s petty, but I really want that black and purple skin. It’s disheartening to see the game say it unlocked it, and then take it away over a bug.

Thanks for your time.