Co-op player names missing

When playing in CO-OP player tags are missing. Not for all players, but a few and its changes as players restart.
Anyone else seeing this issue?

1 Like

New info - when I died, I stopped being able to see my fellow vault hunters. They can still see my name. I cannot see them after respawn.

I’m having the same issue. And now that you mentioned that it happened when you died, I think that’s what happened to me also.

2 Likes

It’s weird. I can see the player names in the world and HUD, but the chat always identifies other players simply as “Player”

Is there a way to resolve this?

The issue still occurs :frowning:

I just experienced the same issue today. My team mate can not see my name above my character head. This makes playing coop more difficult, especially with a new player, as the other player can not see where I am easily and keeps asking where I am. We both have the most recent updates installed as of today. Has this been reported as a bug by someone already?

Can anyone write them a feedback ticket? I never had this issue since my matchmaker no longer finds other players to begin with

I can confirm this is still an issue. And tbh, pisses me off. In the midst of all the chaos, it’s hard enough already to notice when people are downed. But it makes it even worse when the players name dissappear, and can’t even see it on the minimap. How is still an issue? In a coop game? Ridiculous if you ask me. They keep fixing stuff, yet screw up new things in the process. It’s bad enough that they have used over a half year making it playable, but small stuff like this is just lazy.

Yepp having the same issue.

#buffthelucianscall^^

Ya me and my group has major problems with this.

Stupid question, where do you even submit a ticket?

here https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000889214

Nice thanks. Reported it aswell now.

2 Likes

problem still, even after today’s update!