Cold money. :):)

(Angrywaffle2) #1

Anyone over lvl 15 and using this tree? Do far it seems amazing :slight_smile:

(Kuwabara42) #2

As far as I am concerned once I got to 15 and got Ice Fragments and Polar Vortex that is the moment the game basically started playing itself.

Aurelia is just so much fun, I can’t wait to get into the Huntress tree.

(Rush86) #3

Yea im using cold money and huntress. Im falling in love with her. She is an amazing character

(CDR_Shepard) #4

Went down the Cold Money tree first and found a blue ‘Privileged One Percent’ class mod with buffs to Bitter Riposte & Frigid Touch (plus fire rate & reload speed). Found an even higher level ‘Privileged’ mod now at level 50 – amazing. I think this tree can support the Huntress tree & sniping style very well: keeps the mobs occupied (or dead) while you pick out tougher targets.

edit: the Privileged mod buffs to fire rate & reload speed are nothing to sneeze at, either. Torgue shotties come in handy with all the freezing too.

(Angrywaffle2) #5

I love that class mod. It gives me two points in… I forgot the skill name but it’s the first one on the right that shoots ice shards when a fully charged shield is hit.

I think I might max out every skill in this tree just because it looks that amazing but I highly recommend a shield that has a recharge delay of one second. One hit while full abd you get your cyro shard from your shield then one it’s depleted you get a nova. With the one second delay you would get both in a constant basis.

Game over lol.