Command Rank 100 now what?

Ok so im command rank 100 and i have all these missions that give command xp but im capped… Will GEAR BOX be increaseing max level or atleast convert the extra CR xp to bonus currency? Like 5:1 ratio or something? ( 5xp : 1 currency). Idk its just kinda sad to be 100 and see i get rewarded 1k xp n it does nothing for me.

3 Likes

…Also level 100 and I have a great idea:
Once we get to level 100 we are a commander class, we can change to another class during the game if need be! :sunny:

3 Likes

There have been several topics with people wanting this and all of them shut down with the countless reasons this is a bad idea…

although i do agree some form of CR xp spillage should be used for something

It should just continue too add your CM XP gained and every 5000 you get a commander pack, just as you did whilst leveling.

6 Likes

I would assume it will eventually go up. Also, why not try to get Master of every character? That will take you a significant amount of time.

I would be amenable to extra CP being converted to credits for buying packs. It shouldn’t be too favorable an exchange rate but at least you would get something.

3 Likes

I agree that exp should turn into credits at rank 100. It just makes sense.

1. gives you a goal and drive to be rank 100 so you can afford packs more often and the new characters they release (which will cost a lot of credits but at rank 100 you get less credits because of the lack of leveling so it’s more of a punishment rather than being rewarding to be rank 100).

2. makes you want to do story mode aside from only grinding for gear.

2 Likes

An honest and helpful answer from an old warhorse would probably be spend a lot more time away from the computer.

Battleborn Tap already does this, why not the main game?

Max every character?

1 Like

Good idea, and when you restart the progression you have a multiplier on your credits at the end of any game.
More you succeed to reach rank 100, more the multiplier is important.

An idea which fit for The Marquis. For sure. :smiley: Take this hobo ! :blush:

2 Likes

Prestiges bringing unique visuals along? Payday 2, for all the things it manages to foul up in its DLC quests, made Prestige leveling interesting.

1 Like

I second the currency notion. And to add more options, how about the ability to buy out lores as an alternative once 100 is reached? Not everyone plays both pvp/pve and some lores just aren’t worth the grind imo

1 Like

A multiplier for the shard could be interesting too.

Edit: Or exchange Lvl 100 against one lore challenge.

1 Like

Wtb GBX official response!

Level 40 something here and I support this idea!

any xp gained after you hit 100 should go into a bank if they do intend on adding new levels atleast challenges xp

1 Like

Not everyone likes playing every character, though… And that doesn’t have anything to do with the “problem”. The problem isn’t that people don’t know what to do anymore, the problem is that after CR100 all the CR XP you get is useless.

1 Like

I wish we could get bad ass rankings like from borderlands 2. Where each command rank gives a small bonus to a certain trait per character. It could be across all characters or hero specific, but only achieved at rank 100. I would care if one rank point could equal 20 previous ranks if implemented, i just want something to do whilei sit at rank 100.

1 Like

Not viable in a PvP scenario.

1 Like

It worked in destiny so i heard (I never played the game). Levels and gear all carry with you to PvP. It wouldn’t be much persay like border lands, just a smigit like 0 5% boost or +5 shield a second and have us build up. The credit idea is cool too but i think a merit system would be puts on shades bad ass