Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Not Free Anymore

Just a heads up.

The Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC was free until July 8 but now costs 14.99 dollars / 14.99 euros / 11.99 pounds.

1 Like

I was surprised at the free drop. And a little surprised at the $15 cost now. But I guess it will be on sale at some point for those that missed the window of opportunity. Still, it seems like $10 would have been the standard price for a DLC of this size.

1 Like

I downloaded the DLC as soon as it dropped, played a little of it. After a few weeks I’ve re-downloaded BL2 and I see that the DLC is not in my “ready to download” tab on xbox anymore. Go to the store, says I own it. When I click on it though it comes up with a price as if I don’t. Needless to say I’m rather annoyed. So even if you were lucky to grab it for free in that window it doesn’t look like it matters anyway…

I would suggest contacting MS and see if they have any suggestions about that - maybe there’s a workaround for restoring the game and content to your XB1 that doesn’t involve going back through the store?

I’d also recommend keeping any eye out for a deal on a 1-3 TB external drive, just so you don’t have to keep re-downloading stuff. I managed to score a 3 TB drive for a really good price, and I can play pretty much everything straight off there without issues.

1 Like

Love Gearbox for giving me this dlc for free! Awesome games company

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.