Commando Master List: Build Collection

I was kidding. :dukejk: Make all of the builds you want. :dukecheese:

Lol I know, but there are only so many I could come up with, and others need to put up more builds now

I’m working on one at the moment. Your enthusiasm for making builds actually inspired me to get out of my comfort zone and try out a new build for my commando. So thanks for that. It focuses less on survival and the turrets than my usual build and more on Torgue weapons and grenade damage. I still have to get a couple more pieces of specific gear, start a thread for advice and playtest it a little bit before sharing it as finished, though. Might take a while, but I’ll do it soon.

2 Likes

It’s nice to see Axton getting a little love.

3 Likes

For sure. He’s not near as weak as people make him out to be. He’s just not one to charge headlong into a fight and win. With some tactical planning, you won’t have any issues playing Axton, even at OP8.

2 Likes

Type: Miscellaneous

Level: 72-OP8

Specific Gear required: yes (Infinity+ Magic Missiles, legendary soldier COM, Bee Shield

Name: Forever Malone Concept build (link below)

Got another build for you, though this one is not my own. Enjoy!

New Build! Name and Link: Bullet Barrage

Name and Link:

Type: Miscellaneous

Specific Gear required: Yes

Difficulty: Medium

Added both. Thanks. :dukeaffirmative:

Thanks bro. I hate to ask you to add so many builds. I would add them myself but I don’t know how

It’s no problem at all. In fact, I’m glad to see this thread getting some more activity. It’d be nice if the others could get the same loving. :dukewhistle:

I got you… Probably

Interesting… I have been tinkering with a fairly unique build (and by that I mean, I haven’t seen anything like that on the forums). I might add it in the following days.

Sorry to post here but you can add my build know. Btw it know tells you how long ago the last post on a thread was.

Name: flexible explosive
Gear needed: anything explosive
Difficulty:medium

1 Like

Nah, that’s okay. :dukecheese:

I’m assuming this is DPS. If not, let me know and I’ll move it to the proper category. Thanks.

1 Like

I was thinking hybrid but dps is fine.

1 Like

does “Difficulty Level” mean how “difficult” it is to use and do well with/how easy/difficult it makes the game to play? or something else?

I think it tends to mean at what difficulty it best performs at- TVHM, UVHM, the OP levels, etc. A build that works best in TVHM might struggle in UVHM or a build that’s for general mobbing and game play might suffer against raid bosses…

It means how well the build plays out in the level of difficulty it is meant to be used in.

Take for example my Jakobs allegiance build the Leatherneck. I rated the build as medium to high due to the fact that it does not use an actual shield while also using skills and gear that is not considered optimal. As a result it is more of a struggle to go through OP0 with it than most other builds.

1 Like

Not sure if it is worth mentioning or worth updating the list for but with the introduction of the Unofficial Borderlands 2 Community Patch 2.0 my Leatherneck build can tackle OP8 very well.

1 Like

Am I still able to make a build through this? If I am. I’m cooking a dahl ar allegiance build and dahl allegiance build both with basically the same skills but slight tweaks since overload would be removed for the non ar dahl allegiance. It’s wip right now currently. I’m testing ATM for best results in op lvls